Even A Concierge Needs A Vacation!

We've had a fantastic Christmas in addition to New Year's hither at the Rival Hotel... thank you lot to all of our wonderful guests! Now it is fourth dimension for me to accept a opor-garai in addition to recharge my batteries. Three weeks of Sun in addition to fun should create the trick! I idea I would exit you lot alongside or in addition to thus handy tips inwards illustration you lot are coming to Stockholm in addition to the Rival this month.

If you lot are staying at the Rival Hotel this Jan in addition to bespeak farther information, you lot tin contact my knowledgable colleagues inwards the Reception at frontdesk@rival.se. Otherwise I volition last dorsum inwards the final days of January!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

California Driving Trip Of The Redwoods - Avenue Of The Giants In Addition To Redwood National In Addition To The World Common

Nazareth ( נצרת ) ,( الناصرة ). A Voyage To Nazareth, Israel The Palestinian Territories, Midpoint East.

Zurich ( Zürich ). A Voyage To Zurich City, Switzerland, Europe.